Thursday, June 28, 2012

DC / VA

United States National Arboretum
Just got back from Washington DC and Virginia. We had such a great time.  I was loving the amazing architecture I saw everywhere. There was also an abundance of nature and geographic beauty that I hadn't expected to see throughout the city.

While we were there I popped into a few galleries and saw some pretty cool work too. 

We went to the Torpedo Factory Art Center in Old Town Alexandria,Virgina. The Torpedo Factory is a large three floor art center that houses studios, galleries and workshops in a former munitions factory located along the docks of the Potomac River.

In DC we hopped around to a few galleries. Gallery plan b, Touchstone Gallery, and the Fridge all had some awesome art up. I can't wait to come back and explore the city some more. Next time I'm hoping to visit the Long View Gallery too, and some museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment